-->
Advertisement

Things You Need To Tell Yourself Every Morning

Advertisement
Words have creative power in them. If I ask you, where you see yourself five years from now, I could probably make out where you will be then. I would suggest you to pay attention to the words that you are saying right now about your future. Your words determine your future, so always speak positively about yourself even though your situation is completely against you.

Don’t use your words to describe the situation, use your words to change the situation. If you go around saying things like “I don’t have what it takes. I’m so clumsy; I can never achieve that, and I’m so undisciplined,” you just cursed your future. Realize that your words are setting the direction for your life. The words you speak become the house you live in.

So, here are five lines that you need to say to yourself to make fresh start every morning –Advertisements

I’m the best

Have you ever have the courage to tell these words to yourself. Some of us always wanted to be like someone else because they are not satisfied with what they are right now. Some need a body like Vin Diesel, rich like Gates and handsome as Robert Pattinson. But we all are unique. We all have different qualities; we just need to find those. Stop comparing yourself with others because you are the best in your own way. Start saying I’m the best every morning and see the change.

I can do it
If you have a dream of becoming a millionaire in next five years; you are going to have two inner voices in your head. The first voice will try to convey that you can’t do it, you are not that qualified, you don’t have the investment, or you don’t look good enough. However, the other voice which says that you have what it takes to be a millionaire; is the one you should listen to. The latter one might be small, but you need to grab that voice. Just remember you that you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fear. Who are we to doubt? Our God can do anything. You do what you can God will do what you can’t. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

God is always with me

Your friends laugh at your dreams your parents doesn’t believe in your dreams, but I have a good news, there is one person in the world who doesn’t laugh at your dreams and does always believe in your dreams. Guess the person? Well, that is GOD. God is always there to hold us. All we need to do is to reach out our hands. When you’re tempted to lose patience with someone, think how patient God has been with you all time.

I’m Not Alone, God Is Always With Me.

I’m a winner
Have an attitude like this: Wherever I will go, I will be a winner. Winning is in my blood. I was born to be a winner and die as a champion, losing is not an option in my life. Daily remind yourself in the morning who you are and what you want to be in the future. I know what I have to do, and I’m going to do whatever it takes. If I do it, I’ll come out as a winner, and it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.

I’m a winner, I play to win, I want to make good things go on around me.

Today is my day

No matter what may have happened yesterday, a new day of fresh possibility has dawned. You are not the same person today as you were yesterday. Stop dwelling on the past and concentrate on your future because your future is going to be beautiful. You haven’t seen the best days of your life, yet.

Gharib
كاتب المقالة
writer and blogger, founder of تقني .

جديد قسم :

Publicar un comentario

Advertisement